Warning: Last items in stock!
CrCo Block Ceramic Firing
- After removing jobs from disc steam clean.
- Trim surface of metal with non contaminating stone. Ensure there are no sharp edges.
- Sand blast with 110 -150 micron sand.
- Steam clean.
- Degas in furnace 1000 degrees for 10min.
Degasing is not really necessary, however we suggest do this process.
After degasing inspect the surface and ensure there are no uneven patches on the surface.
- Sandblast and steam clean again.
- Apply thin wash of opaque and fire.
- Ensure all firings are slow cooled.
- Ensure that between all firings the crown is steam cleaned or washed with a tooth brush.